Saturday, April 18, 2009
FINALLY!!!
So...this is it...i more week and i start a new chapter in my life...am i scared? yes. who wouldn't be? I'm leaving my parents who've i've known for almost 21 years and going to marry a man i've only known for 2 1/2 years...kinda scary huh? i'm excited but scared. no more relying on mommy and daddy, now me and phillip have 1 life together. When i was little i was always afraid to get married. I remember seeing things on t.v about husbands killing their wives and kids and i said that i wasn't gonna get married because my husband would kill me...i know its crazy but hey! ya never know. But i know philip wouldn't do that. Anyways, i'm excited! I can't wait to have kids with him. I can't wait to see what they look like. But that'll be a long way from now....i'm not like the sluts that i went to school with that had kids when they were 13. I take birth control...yeah...belive it or not little 16 year olds...there's such a thing. Anyways, i also enrolled back into cleveland state to become an EMT. I know that my calling is the medical field and i believe God (and cori) is also calling me to become an EMT. Plus, i've never wanted anything more. And as most of you know, i quit a couple of years ago but i'm gonna finish this time!! I want to do something that will make phillip proud and make my family and friends proud of me and i'm gonna kick this class's butt and it's not gonna scare me like it did the last time. I know that if God wants me to do this, and i try my darn hardest, he'll help me through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment